Social Icons

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Breathing the cool, crisp Autumn air this morning gave me the startling realization that I have to accept that the new season is really here. Fall is my favorite time of the year. But for the first time I felt like I wasn't quite ready for it. Mostly because I love my long walks with my son as we explore Boston together (and it is starting to get too chilly to do so!) But after contemplating to find the deeper reason for this feeling I now know that it's because time seems to be flying by even quicker than ever. The hardest thing about being a mom is finding moments for myself and lately that means less time for designing patterns. However, when I do get a chance to work I feel even more invigorated and motivated. It's all about finding a balance. This week I have been able to catch up on my work (that has been on the back burner) and it feels amazing. 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!